The Etree bird feeder features a 360 degree all round perch for easy feeding, plus a wide domed roof to keep the seed dry and shelter small birds while they feed.
The main body is transparent to enable the feed level to be monitored without disturbing the birds, while the top is fitted with an ingenious swivel opening to allow new seed to be added easily.
The feeder is constructed from rust free, durable plastic and is designed to last for years.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Looking for the perfect gift? We’ve combined an Etree bird feeder, seed scoop and 500g of Extra Select bird feed in a presentation box for just £15.99 Click here for details!
Notes regarding feed: It’s worth experimenting with your hanging lantern bird feeder, as different feed attracts different birds. Use the following as a guide;
- Small seeds, like Millet, are good for House Sparrows, Dunnocks, Finches, Reed Buntings and Collared Doves.
- Peanuts and Sunflower seeds are good for tits and green finches.
- Pinhead oatmeal is excellent for many birds.
- Mixes containing chunks or whole nuts are only suitable for winter feeding.
- Wheat and barley grains are really only suitable for pigeons, doves and pheasants.
- Flaked maize is loved and eaten by Blackbirds.